Saturday, February 27, 2010

Big Snow big Update




Ella to Dean Gram is back from florida just in time for a huge snow like you had last week. she is not happy about the snow. I almost cried when i first saw her I didnt remember her. But then -even though- I was not feeling well i did some smiles and giggles-that is really all they want to see. Well i am now 12 lbs and 5 ounces-I am very alert and head stability is very good. Doing tummy time to gain the upper body strength i will need. I can string bunches of sounds together and do. I am very communicative.I use vowel sounds and some consonants I een sound like i say mamamama But i use facial expressions and body language as well. Like when i want to get out of my swing. My people are pretty smart they understand my communication. I still play in the jungle floor mat I'm good at hands in mouth and toys in mouth even the pacifier. They took me out in the snow -THEY put me on the snow. Oh it was bright and cold. Well hope we can get down to visit you next weekend.See you soon ...

Well hello Ella --Big doins here-Gram and Grampa M visiting from Texas. I am dazzeling them with my "footwork" so to speak. i talk all the time and laugh-they like that. I jump in my space station. I go out everywhere-Costco-Mom's work. Cant go to work with dad yet..something about police stations and cars not rigged for babies.I'm getting so big. I think I'll walk soon. i can play with lots more toys i can get them all into my mouth. i like those stacking cups. Food is good. I cant wait to see you and Aunt Alis and gram Carmie .Oh so much to do and see so little time and lacking convenient mobility is bothersome.

No comments:

Post a Comment